CORSTON VILLAGE HALL
The hall was built in 1913 on land donated by Lord Temple of Newton St Loe. It was officially opened on 14th March 1913 and was known as Corston Church Hall and Institute. The building was paid for by public subscription. In 1923 a room was added to the rear of the hall as a memorial to the men of Corston who gave their lives in W.W.1. This room was used by the men for snooker and darts. In 1977 the Church handed over the running of the hall to the village.
village hall twitter @burtyvh